Ofsted is an independent body that inspects the quality and standards of education and care in schools. They check whether our children are achieving as much as they can. They publish their finding publically so that parents and carers can find out more information about the school.
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
- how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
- what parers and carers think about the school
- how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
- how any problems or complaints are dealt with
- how the school complies with rules and regulations
Our last inspection was in November 2017. You can click the link below to read a copy of the report.
Alternatively, you can click this link and be taken to the Ofsted Report web page.
Ofsted School Data Dashboard
The School Data Dashboard provides a snapshot of school performance at Key Stages 1 and 2. The dashboard can be used by school governors and by members of the public to check the performance of the school in which they are interested. The School Data Dashboard complements the Ofsted school inspection report by providing an analysis of school performance over a three-year period.
Click here to view our school's dashboard
Department for Education School Performance Tables
National Performance Tables give information on the achievements of our KS2 children when they sit the national tests at the end of Year 6. They give information about the school's performance and compare it with other schools in salford and in England as a whole. They also provide information on school absence and attendance, school finance, school workforce and Ofsted inspection results.
Click here for the performance and tables
Parent view gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child's school.
Click here to access.